- Bench calibration
- Multi-manufacturer experience
- Field calibration and troubleshooting
- Analytical, flow, level, pressure, temperature, weight, motion, amperage, voltage, and vibration
- Expert training on maintenance & operation
- Hart, Serial, and Ethernet Communications
- Manufacturer trained technicians
- Scheduled and periodic maintenance
- Emergency availability
- Custom documentation and forms
Trimax Instrumentation Technicians are experts in calibration, setup, field commissioning, and maintenance of all types of instrumentation, including analytical, flow, level, pressure, temperature, weight, motion, amperage, voltage and vibration. Each technician is equipped to communicate via Hart, serial, or Ethernet as required by the individual device.
All pressure and temperature instrumentation is calibrated in house on our test and calibration bench, allowing technicians to spend more time in the field fine tuning, establishing communications, and troubleshooting systems. Every technician has many hours of hard-earned field experience working with a wide variety of manufacturers, models and applications in order to bring systems online. Each new site is an opportunity to problem solve and connect a variety of instruments, creating a working solution.
In addition, our technicians frequently attend manufacturer trainings to stay current on new models and configuration standards for all major manufacturers. Whatever your calibration needs, our team has the tools and the experience.