Senior Control Systems Engineer
We are looking for a Senior or Mid-Level Level Controls Engineer with strong PLC programming skills and the ability to perform all engineering tasks on PLC based process control systems. The Engineer will need to interface with clients, vendors and all departments in the company to insure that the project design, development and implementation meet the customer's requirements. Our clientele is almost exclusively in Southern California resulting in only local travel for our engineers and support staff.
To be considered, please provide the following information along with your updated resume:
- Please provide brief descriptions and approximate I/O counts on the two largest projects that you personally designed, programmed, and commissioned.
- Please provide a list of PLC and HMI programming software used and your level of experience.
- List the UL classifications you have a strong working knowledge of and have utilized on projects.
Mandatory Position Requirements:
- Experience as a PLC based control systems project engineer responsible for all design, implementation and integration tasks
- Senior Engineer must have a minimum of 7 years PLC and HMI/SCADA programming experience including field commissioning in a senior position
- Mid-Level Engineer must have a minimum of 3+ years PLC and HMI/SCADA programming experience including field commissioning
- Experience reading and creating electrical control schematics, P&IDs, power distribution and loop drawings
- Experience designing electrical control panels and strong knowledge of UL, ISA, NEC and NEMA standards.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must be US citizen or be eligible to work in the US and be fluent in English
- Experience working at a System Integration company that is involved in Municipal or Process Control projects
- Experience with Allen Bradley, Modicon, GE and Siemens PLCs
- Experience with Inductive Automation, Wonderware Archestra, Factory Talk, Intellution and Siemens HMI packages
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or other engineering related discipline
- Ethernet network design